K92 Mining strongly believes it is very important to provide economic opportunities for Papua New Guineans. These opportunities facilitate the development of an increasingly skilled local workforce with long-term and transferrable skills for future economic development.
We are Proud to:
- Currently employ +1,000 people
- Have a workforce that is comprised of over 95% Papua New Guinea Nationals
- Have the majority of our workforce comprised of local landowners
- Have many senior management positions held by PNG Nationals
Heavy Equipment FittersMore Info
Mine Life & Material Movements
- Responsible for service and maintenance of heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner. Heavy equipment may include trucks, front-end loaders, dozers, compactors, bobcats and other pieces of equipment.
- Carry out tasks as directed by the Mobile Maintenance Superintendent or his designate for the general operation of the mine maintenance.
- Maintain safe working practices for subordinates plus staff working environment.
- Maintain budget availability targets of all mining equipment.